“Night at the Drive-In” Celebration
Graduates, come see the graduation speeches; listen to the sounds of the CHS Band, Choir and Orchestra; see drone footage of the parade; and view all the memories you capture on your graduation day!
We want to see the pictures you take during the graduation parade, as well as any short videos (10-15 seconds). You can upload all of your images and we will include them in the video. It’s your time to shine and be a star in your graduation movie!
This event is just for the 2020 graduates to celebrate as a class. We will post the video for families to view after the “Night of Celebration”.
WHEN: Thursday, June 25, 2020
WHERE: Skyline Drive-In, 182 SE Brewer Road, Shelton, WA 98584
TIME: Gates open at 7 pm – festivities begin around 9 pm (when it get’s dark enough!)
WHO: 2020 CHS Graduates
COST: Admittance is free (bring money for concessions)
REGISTER: You must register below as we have a limited number of spaces available
NEED TO KNOW:
- There are limited slots at this point (due to being in phase 2), but we hope to open more if Mason County gets moved to phase 3 prior to the event.
- You must register to attend.
- You are encouraged to buy from the drive-in concession stand. No outside food or drink please.
- Part of the celebration will include a one-of-a-kind video of the graduation parade and other senior events. Be sure to take photos and videos (10-15 seconds) during the graduation parade and upload them so we can see you on the big screen. It will be fun to see everyones perspective and smiling faces!
- Stay and enjoy a movie after the celebration video.
- If your plans change and you can’t make it after you’ve already registered, just let us know by emailing us at email@example.com
- Customers must stay in their cars at all times except to visit the restroom or concessions. This means that you can have the tailgate of your vehicle up or windows rolled down provided that you do not impede the view of other vehicles and comply with all other guidelines.
- Employees must wear cloth face coverings (mask) when serving concessions. Click here for a snack bar menu.
- Customers must wear a cloth face covering (mask) when leaving your car for any reason.
- Customers may not park your vehicle within 10 feet of another vehicle.
- Number of customers in the restroom at a time is limited.
- Customers who do not follow these rules will be asked to leave.
- Movies show rain or shine.
- Soundtrack is broadcast on 89.1 FM- please be sure you have an FM receiver in your vehicle or you can rent one from the snack bar.
- Most of the revenue for the Skyline comes from our concessions- please, no outside food or drink.
- It gets cold once the sun goes down, even in the summer time- Skyline blankets and sweatshirts are on sale in the snack bar.
- No alcohol, marijuana, firearms, or illegal substances are allowed on site at the Skyline Drive-In. The Drive-In is private property and violators can be asked to leave or barred entry.